- All stylized and illustration commission types come with a simple surreal background as showed in examples above. Simple headshot commission type comes with a simple background or no background. The only exception are surreal illustrations that usually come without background (they have a flat color) or they come with a very simple background.
- All commission types are fully colored. Stylized type has a simple color palette while illustrations are fully shaded.
If you want to see more examples of my art in higher resolution then please visit my ArtStation.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions, as well as the listed prices are meant for PERSONAL COMMISSIONS only. The prices and terms for commercial artworks are different from the ones stated on this page, and can be discussed with the client privately. Before sending an inquiry please read the following terms.
If you have any questions regarding commissions types, terms and conditions, or if you simply wish to see more examples of my artwork and get additional information, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send an email to email@example.com with all relevant information regarding your commission. Listed below are required details for your commission inquiry:
- Commission type (pick from the examples above).
- Character information, including: their name, a short description of who they are, a short description of their personality, preferred pose (if any).
Note: characters with intricate/complex/tedious designs will come with an additional complexity fee. The amount of which is at my discretion.
- Character references. Send ONLY JPG files. Do NOT send links to Dropbox nor any other site.
- Your full legal name and address. Please note that this will be used strictly for invoicing and will NOT be shared.
- The PayPal email address for which to send the invoice. If you'd prefer to use wire transfer instead of PayPal then let me know and I will provide banking information.
- Any other information that will be beneficial for the commission that is not listed above.
Upon accepting the inquiry, I will provide an estimate of the price based on the details provided. The prices set on my price list are starting prices that can and will be raised based on character & background complexity at my discretion.
If the estimate is approved, I will send an invoice through PayPal or wire transfer if previously agreed upon. To pay the invoice is to agree to all of the Artist's terms, conditions, and policies therein.
I reserve the right to rescind acceptance and cancel the commission at any point for any reason. I am more likely to rescind acceptance if faced with: harassment, indecisiveness, health issues, poor communications, or likewise.
Unless a Payment Plan has been previously agreed upon, then any and all invoices received must be paid upfront and in the full requested amount. Work on commissions that do not have a payment plan will not be started until the invoice is completely paid.
Commissions with a Payment Plan in place will be started after the first pay installment has been made, but no commission (Payment Plan in place or otherwise) will be finished or provided until the full price has been completely paid.
Note: only larger illustrations (€1000+) are candidates for Payment Plan options.
Refunds & Cancellation
Clients can request a refund at any time. However, how much a client will receive in their refund depends on the following conditions listed:
- If the commission has not been started, the client will receive a full refund.
- If the commission has been started, the client will receive a partial refund based upon the hours spent on the piece thus far.
- If the artwork is finished or close to being finished, no refunds will be given.
Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated, keep it professional or subject your commission to cancellation. In which case, the client will receive full or partial refund depending on the amount of work completed, and be permanently blacklisted from all future commission inquiries. Clients that receive a refund due to this will not receive the artwork, regardless of completion.
Revisions & Edits
After receiving payment, I will begin working on a sketch. Once the sketch is complete, it will be sent via email for revision. Minor changes can be made without incurring charges and extra fees.
Once approved, I'll begin working on details. One very minor change will be permitted without fee, but all further changes, edits and revisions will incur a fee. The amount of which will be at my discretion.
If important and/or key details have been missed by the artist (i.e. markings, jewelry, etc.), this will be rectified without charge if the missing component is clearly seen on the reference. However, if the key details in question are not provided beforehand or not clearly seen on the reference(s) provided, this will incur a fee based on how long it takes to be rectified.
Major revisions (pose change, color change, or any other likewise significant changes) that are requested after the sketch has been approved will not be permitted nor accepted.
Updates, Communication & Delivery
I may complete the commission faster or slower than the average time due to the following reasons:
- Chronic health conditions
- Life complications
- Large queue
However, the client(s) will be notified by email should any of these or likewise complications be present at the time.
The average turnaround time is one week to 2 months. Should you have a deadline as a commissioner, it will be your responsibility to make this known. However, commissions with deadlines will incur a fee and will be applied to the invoice.
Once the sketch is complete, it will be sent to the Client for approval. Once approved, the next stage of the commission will begin. (Colors, shading, etc.)
Clients may ask for updates at any given time. However, if it is too frequent, I will consider it harassment, and you will be blacklisted and blocked, and your commission canceled.
All completed pieces will be delivered via WeTransfer download.
Copyright & Reproduction Rights
The Artist shall retain all rights under copyright law to which the work, preliminary studies, drawings, specifications, and models may be subject. The Artist represents and agrees that the Artist is the sole creator of the work and that the work has not been previously displayed in whole or part, and that nothing in the work will infringe the copyright of any third party. Nothing shall prevent the Artist from creating future artwork in the Artist's manner and style of artistic expression.
The Artist grants to client solely the singular work. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THE ARTIST GRANTS NO RIGHT(S) OF REPRODUCTION IN ANY FORMAT, NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DISCOVERED. ANY VIOLATION OR THREATENED VIOLATION OF THIS CLAUSE SHALL ENTITLE THE ARTIST TO SEEK, WITHOUT THE NEED TO POST BOND, INJUNCTIVE RELIEF, WITH ALL COSTS RELATED TO SUCH ENFORCEMENT TO BE BORNE BY CLIENT.
Should the client desire to purchase the rights of the piece for commercial use, this must be stated at the beginning of the inquiry.
NFTs & Crypto
Clients and or persons are not permitted, under any circumstances, to use any part of their commissioned artwork, or artwork from my gallery for non-fungible tokens. In addition, the use of the artwork for any advertising or profits associated with non-fungible tokens, blockchains, or cryptocurrency is strictly prohibited.
I Will Draw
- Human characters
- Humanoid characters
- Fantasy themes
- Surreal art
- Flowers and nature
- Artistic nudity
I Won't Draw
- Fetish/wank fodder
- Extreme fetishes (Examples: vore, hyper, inflation, etc.)
- Unrealistic extremes (see above)
- Discriminatory material (Hatespeech, Racism, Sexism, Transphobia, Homophobia, etc.)
- Cyberpunk and mecha
- Fan art
- Extreme gore and/or violence
- NFTs or any likewise artwork for Crypto currencies/blockchains